When your business is preparing for a real estate project, of any size, shape or budget, let a real estate project manager take the reigns and guide you through the process. With years of experience, a real estate project management team can offer insight, expertise, and industry best-practices to ensure a smooth delivery and quality results that come in on time and on budget. Here are 5 reasons you should use a PM on all of your real estate projects:
- Save money on your project- While hiring a project manager will add additional upfront costs, using an experienced, professional third-party project management firm who is involved in the early stages can lay the foundation and ensure cost-saving opportunities are executed throughout the life of the project. In many cases, project managers end up saving their clients significantly more than their fee.
- Allow you and your team to focus on your daily responsibilities- Using a third-party project management firm will allow you and your team to focus on your assigned work, rather than taking on the additional responsibilities of a real estate project that might be outside of your expertise. This way, you won’t lose focus, time or traction on your existing work and your real estate project will be completed on time and on budget.
- Deliver your project on time- By using a competent PM firm, you will be able to quickly move through the many phases of your project with an experienced team of experts. This will not only help your project to stay on track, but will improve the overall quality of results.
- Create and manage your budget through the entire process- Independent project managers that have recent and relevant experience can help budget your real estate and construction project. Letting your real estate project manager oversee your budget from inception to completion will ensure that line items are not missed, estimates are realistic and your project stays within budget the whole way through.
- Sidestep roadblocks- When involved from the start of a project, a real estate project management firm can help you avoid costly mistakes and oversights that often result in costly change-orders.