Center City Film & Video provides high end, state of the art video and production services. Their work ranges from orchestrating business presentations to instructional videos, national commercials and television broadcasts.
Watchdog was engaged by Center City Film & Video to manage the relocation of their office from 1503 Walnut Street to the high-rise Comcast Center in Center City Philadelphia. The project was to take place while construction of the building core and shell were still in progress. In order to achieve this, temporary walls had to be installed to protect the interior space from the natural elements.
Watchdog provided the following services for Center City Film & Video’s 13,500 RSF relocation:
- Procured all project vendors
- Particiapted in contract negotiations
- Provided construction administration
- Certification and review of all monthly billings to client
- Coordinated with IT to audit existing tele/data requirements
- Created of and adherence to budget and schedule
- Managed design team and project meetings
- Audited FF&E components and advise on new/reuse
- Managed and coordinated of FF&E delivery and installment
- Provided on-site assistance during physical move
- Coordinated activities with client’s IT department to ensure all tele/data lines are operational on first day