MDS Pharma specializes in biotechnology with a strong focus on Global Clinical Development, Bioanalysis, and Quality Assurance. Their extensive research with sensitive materials demands proper facilities to accommodate the needs of their scientific research team.
Watchdog performed the following services for MDS Pharma Services’ 30,000 RSF interior fit-out located in NJ:
- Design analysis
- Base building analysis
- Procurement of vendors
- Contract administration
- Construction administration
- Coordination of vendor activity
- Acted as sole contact between vendors and MDS Pharma in order to eliminate miscommunication and increase accountability
- Creation of overall budget and schedule
- Conducted field inspections to site
- Managed Request for Proposal (RFP) process
- Ensured all aspects of the project were competitively bid for price savings
- Reviewed all submitted bits for completeness and accuracy
- Negotiated Contracts
After project completion, Watchdog was rehired by MDS Pharma to manage miscellaneous renovations within their Philadelphia, PA location.