Join Watchdog on Wednesday, April 10 at 11:45 a.m. for the next presentation in our lunch and learn series, Food for Thought. Watchdog hosts top industry experts who lead interactive discussions on innovative topics that are impacting our industry today. And if that isn’t enough, there will be lunch too!
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Time: 11:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Location: Watchdog- 2218 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Presenter: Graboyes Smart Buildings
Delivering the Promises of Smart Buildings
When properly designed, coordinated and commissioned, Smart Buildings can operate more comfortably, efficiently, and sustainably. Unfortunately, when this does not occur, Smart Buildings can have the opposite effects. This presentation discusses the obstacles that must be addressed to deliver a successful Smart Building project.
What We’ll Cover:
- What exactly is a Smart Building?
- What building systems typically comprise a Smart Building?
- How can you use data to optimize comfort, efficiency, sustainability and manageability?
- The keys to successful system integration.
- The role of networks.
- The challenges of specifying, purchasing and managing integrated building system projects.
Food for Thought events are free and open to the public. Please feel free to invite a colleague or connection!