Please email resume to [email protected] or give Stephen Fean a call at 215-625-8550.
Watchdog Real Estate Project Managers is an independent consulting and project management firm. Unlike large brokerage firms, Watchdog’s core competency is project management not brokerage services.
We offer a very competitive benefit package including:
Health, Vision, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance
401k Match (eligible immediately)
Paid Unlimited Time Off
Paid Parental Leave
We are looking for individuals to become an integral part of a cohesive Project Management Team. This candidate must have some level of experience or exposure to real estate, construction, engineering or architectural services.
- Maintain orderly workflow by monitoring project operations and procedures
- Relay correspondence/liaise with other agencies, organizations and groups
- Organization of materials/design and management of filing systems
- Prepare documents/proofread
- Maintain meeting calendar and team directory/contact list
- Foster atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation
- Provide general administrative support
- Coordinate with IT, phone system and equipment support vendors
- Keep senior team members informed by reviewing and summarizing information
- Perform other related duties as required by project team and client
- Self-motivated & eager to learn
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications (including MS Project) as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Strong verbal / written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Stress & time management skills
- 1 year of experience or exposure to real estate, construction, engineering or architectural services
- 3 years of business to business consulting
Watchdog Real Estate Project Managers is an independent consulting and project management firm that provides customized and consultative real estate services to corporate and commercial industries that seek excellence, experience and a high-level of attention to detail.