About this Event
Join Watchdog on Wednesday, September 25 at 11:30 a.m. for the next presentation in our lunch and learn series, Food for Thought. Watchdog hosts top industry experts who lead interactive discussions on innovative topics that are impacting our industry today. And if that isn’t enough, there is lunch too!
Date: Wednesday, September 25
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Location: Watchdog- 2218 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Presenter: Blackney Hayes Architecture
Case Study: Adaptive Reuse Multi-Family Housing Project in Philadelphia
The existing building(s) total approximately 450,000 SF of space on a 13+ Acre site in Philadelphia. The presentation will focus on how Blackney Hayes worked with their client to redevelop this site and will include discussions touching on:
- Low Income Tax Credits Processes and impact on the project
- Issues raised by having Multiple funding sources
- Mechanical impacts of the existing site
- Streets/PENNDOT coordination
- City “Historic” requirements
- Soils Conditions and other Unforeseen Conditions
- Community Engagement
- Project Phasing
Food for Thought events are free and open to the public. Please feel free to invite a colleague or connection.