Senior Project Manager
Watchdog Real Estate Project Managers is an independent consulting and project management firm that provides customized real estate services to corporate and commercial industries that seek excellence, experience and a high-level of attention to detail.
We offer a competitive benefit package including:
Health, Vision, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance
401k Match (eligible immediately)
Paid Unlimited Time Off
Paid Parental Leave
We are looking for experienced individuals to become an integral part of a cohesive Project Management Team. This candidate must have at least seven years of experience or exposure to real estate, construction, engineering or architectural services.
- Assemble and manage a team of professionals for successful project execution, while assuring adherence to established administrative processes and procedures.
- Cultivate and maintain a positive working relationship with all client representatives and service providers operating on the project.
- Lead construction meetings on all projects. Serve as liaison between the client and all other project resources.
- Accurately report and forecast project budgets and schedules.
- Proactively identify, report and mitigate all project risks.
- Adhere to all project management processes that are applicable for each project.
- Accurate forecasting and development of the capital plan.
- Responsible for timely processing of all invoices.
- Consistently meets budget and schedule performance goals.
- Read and understand documentation defining projects including leases and abstracts in order to comply with the lease to secure Landlord approvals prior to work and determine responsibility for funding project.
- Competitively bid all vendor services for each project as required or necessary.
- Excel in all phases of Corporate Real Estate Project Management activities; end-to-end project accountability.
- Meet with client prior to each project to define project requirements, identify success factors, develop measurement tools and communicate measureable added value to client.
- Ensure contracting process is followed and service levels are met in compliance with agreements.
- Manage project finances for respective capital projects.
- Submit timely Cost and Schedule Change Requests to ensure variance does not exceed current defined threshold.
- Perform construction administration.
- Oversee FF&E procurement and installation.
- Self-motivated & eager to learn
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications (including MS Project) as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Strong verbal / written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Stress & time management skills
- Experience or exposure to real estate, construction, engineering or architectural services: 7 years
- To apply for the Senior Project Manager position, please email your resume to Erin McCaffrey at [email protected].
More about Watchdog Real Estate Project Managers can be found here.